The FINANCEn_LAB consortium is made up of 6 partners from 4 EU countries.
Fundación Universitaria Iberoamericana
Experience in R&D&I projects (research, development and innovation) and international cooperative projects.
Experience in elaboration of projects related to training both in the area of economics and new platforms:
- Virtual School of electronic commerce for entrepreneurs in MERCOSUR, 2011-2013.
- CD2K-Curricular Data-2-Knowledge: Experimental development of information technologies applied to processing of curricular personal data (2012-2014).
- Interactive platforms and new models of educational digital content distribution (2011-2014).
- Social Serious Games “Research in audio-visual technologies and ICT for industrialization of new digital content for personalized formal education” (2011-2013).
Universitatea Alexandru Ioan Cuza Din Iasi
Research with a large participation in national and international research projects FP7, Horizon2020, COST, bi- and multi-lateral joint research projects.
Experience in the Erasmus exchange programme since 1998.
Since 2011 the university has coordinated 4 Erasmus Mundus Action projects and was a partner in 3 others. The current international cooperation of Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi includes over 500 partnerships with universities in 28 EU and 27 non-EU countries, affiliations to some of the most important university networks and associations (the Coimbra Group, the Utrecht Network, EUA, IAU and AUF) and cooperation within more than 100 inter-institutional agreements on all continents.
Uniwersytet Jana Kochanowskiego W Kielcach
Experience in in many European Regional Development Fund projects (e.g. CAMPUS, MEDIC, LABORATORIA, Infrastructure), educational projects (European Social Fund – Human Capital Operation Programme), CERN projects, International Visegrad Fund projects and MSCA Action within H2020, over 30 projects co-financed from structural funds within National Strategic Reference Framework, Operational Programme Development of Eastern Poland projects, as well as many regional and international projects.
In 2007 – 2013 the UJK participated in a series of European Commission initiatives such as the Lifelong Learning Programme LLP, Erasmus Mundus and Tempus. Experience in Top 500 Innovators Science-Management Commercialization Programme aimed at providing researchers with skills needed to manage cooperative research projects and to bring high-technology products to the market. The programme focused on innovation, entrepreneurship, intellectual property and technology transfer.
TVW GmbH is an SME focusing on consulting companies, startups, public organisations and NGOs in following fields:
- Business Planning, Business Development and Growth Strategies.
- Start-up and Growth Financing.
- Change Management Processes and Organisational Development on organisational and individual staff level.
- Stakeholder Management and Stakeholder Crisis Management.
- Crisis Management and Restructuring Processes.
- International Project Management.
- Experience in ERASMUS+ Projects (T-Crisis, Smart-UP, ERASMI, EMINENT and others).
Fundación Centro de Investigación y Tecnología Industrial de Cantabria
CITICAN is constituted as a non-profit private Foundation developing R + D + i projects.
CITICAN works with companies, related to R&D projects development, creation of new products, services or business models, but also in order to improve processes, in collaboration with researchers from different disciplines and guided by professionals in project management.
- R + D + i projects with companies and promotion of the participation of research staff from the field of higher education.
- Support services for innovation and business development: specialized technological advice, internationalization, entrepreneurship.
- Dissemination of knowledge through training activities.
- Development and promotion of ICT integration in university activity and the improvement of educational methods.
- Creation of research links nationally and internationally and especially with Latin America and Europe.
University of Valladolid
The University of Valladolid is one of the oldest higher education institutions in Spain. It has an extensive network of international relationships with bilateral agreements with more than 500 international universities. It is committed to achieving excellence in research and innovation as key factors for sustainable growth. It seeks to provide a supportive environment where ideas are generated to conduct impact-oriented research through a network of partnerships and collaborations. It has 12 academic research institutes, 176 research groups, 18 laboratories and research centres and a Scientific Park, a hub of research, innovation and enterprise